Welcome to Year 3.. the best class in the school ;)
Year 3 children need:
- Water bottle,
- Full school uniform,
- Packed lunch or school dinners,
- Full PE kit, including trainers and pumps,
- School reading book.
PLEASE write your child's name in all their belongings to make our life easier when a jumper is randomly found.
Also, please ensure that ParentPay accounts are up to date not only for hot dinners, but also for snack at break.
Any medical problems, let the office know and catch me at the door.
PE days are Monday and Friday afternoons.
- Reading 3 times a week (record on boom reader)
- TT rockstars every night for 5-10 minutes
- Maths in minutes and a short spelling/ English activity (sent out Wednesday and returned to school on Monday).
Year 3 Curriculum
English - Seal Surfer.
Maths - Place value, Addition and subtraction, Multiplication and Division.
Science - Skeleton, Movement, Nutrition and Diet, Food waste and Rocks.
RE - God and Good News
History - Romans
Geography - Rivers
PE - Rugby
Art/DT - 2D-3D sculptures
Jigsaw - Being me
We hope to see you soon :)