- Grey or black trousers
- Grey skirt or pinafore
- White school polo shirt ** / white shirt
- School purple sweatshirt/cardigan **
- Sensible shoes (not trainers) – dark colour, flat and supporting
- Grey/white socks or dark tights
- School purple fleece (optional) **
- Grey school shorts.
- Lilac gingham dress **
- Purple shorts/PE skirt **
- School logo white t-short or Plain white T-shirt/polo **
- Change of shoes – pumps/trainers
- N.B Slip on pumps are easier for younger children
- Dark track suits/joggers for winter games (KS2)
- Socks for girls who wear tights
** These items are available for purchase from Touchline Ltd online at:
Touchline Embroidery or pick up an order form from the school office.
50-54 Buttermarket Street
The wearing of jeans, football/rugby strip, track suits, Bermuda or cycling shorts is deemed unsuitable in school as daily dress. Similarly, children should not wear jewellery, except for simple ear studs and watches.